CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WI#15 -2.8

I went to my WW meeting tonight and saw a satisfying 2.8 loss on the scales. I have been sitting here thinking about what not hauling an extra 34 lbs around all day means to me. I went to the grocery store and picked up 3 10lb bags of potatoes to see how much weight that really is... IT IS FREAKING HEAVY!!!! I can't wait to know what it will feel like to be 50, 80, 100 lbs lighter...

I am taking the night off from Cardio - day 3 of the C2K5 is tomorrow and I am still a bit achy from last nights run. I will do some Wii Fit yoga and balance exercises tonight (DH comes home from work tonight and the Wii competition resumes tomorrow - I need to practice)

For this week instead of posting my entire menu I am committing to making my dinners more interesting and I will post a picture of my creations each day. I don't want to get into a food rut. i I love to cook but have found that lately I stick with what I know so I don't have to calculate everything. I need some variety so tomorrow starts a healthy week of culinary adventures.

4 comments:

cdndyme said...

I am sooooo in that "I know the points so I will eat that" rut too.
It's kinda sad.
Tonight I was out with my mom and she was trying to come up with places to go. After about 8 suggestions we just agreed on Subway and I got my usual sub. So sad.
I can't wait to see what you make. I need some ideas. LOL
Have a great week and congrats on such a wonderful loss.

JanetM97 said...

Hey! I'm taking the night off cardio, too. I'm super tired tonight. Tiredness kills the workout mojo. 30 pounds is an amazing loss. :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

NICE! Congrats on the loss.
Path to Health

Julie said...

Good job! That's a fantastic loss!!