CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 5, 2008



So today's dinner was turkey and sweet potato shepards pie. I thought it was really good. DH said it was just ok.. and then had seconds and thirds. Afterwards he said he had really been craving a cheeseburger so that was tainting his opinion. Only 7 points for a large portion and 2 servings of veggies. For an evening treat I made an Angel Food Cake with strawberries and LF Cool Whip - for 4 points a great sweet dessert.


Today was the first day since Christmas that DH and I were both off work and had nowhere we HAD to be. We slept in, went grocery shopping, watched a movie, played the Wii, made dinner, went for my third C25K jog/walk and just had a lovely time reconnecting with one another. His new job will take him out of town for 4 days and then off for 4 days, since I make my own schedule I should be able to work around his. After a few years of little time together I am looking forward to many more days like today.

1 comments:

JanetM97 said...

looks like a tasty dinner! :)