CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 2, 2008

WI Preview


My WW WI is not until Wednesday but I could not resist taking a picture of what the scale said this afternoon. Looks like my strategy of kick starting my week with a higher point day worked. Everything else I did this week was just like always. Stayed within points, followed the healthy guidelines and got a good amout of AP. I hope to see the same number on Wednedsay.

Monday Menu:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with skim milk and applesauce (5)

Snacks:
Fibre One (2)
Apple (1)

Lunch:
Turkey Burger with veggies (8)

Snack:
Frozen yogurt (2)

Dinner:
Giant salad with BBQ chicken (5)

Snack:
Frozen yourt (4)

4 points left for an evening snack.

Fruits&Veggies 6/6
Dairy 5/2 (maybe too much frozen yogurt:)
Water 1.5L (working on another 500ml)
missed the healthy oils today

activity 60min aqua jog class (3pts)

0 comments: