CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Im a dance dance dance dance dancin' machine!



Or so I would like to think. I have been having a lot of fun with my new Dance Dance Revolution game, what a workout! Im sure I look hilarious doing it but in my mind I am ready for 'So you think you can dance' auditions. After the temptation party last night I am proud to say I stayed on plan today and so far have had 1.5L of water and plan on another litre by the end of the night. I am going to my WW meeting tomorrow morning and I am pretty sure I will see a gain, part of me wants to skip the weigh in but I know I need to have that number written down to keep me accountable.

Tonights dinner was a new creation for me.. turkey meatloaf (with onion, garlic, granny smith apple, weight watchers bread made into bread crumbs, and an egg) with sauteed zucchini and mushrooms. I made a dijon balsamic glaze for the meatloaf - it was delicious!


7 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

that dinner looks awesome

butterfly said...

That plate looks abolutely delicious!
If you could pass on the recipe I'd really appreciate it! How many WW points per serving?
Congratulations Ms. Dance Dance machine!

blendergrl said...

I just mixed tgether 2 lbs of lean ground turkey, grated a granny smith apple, made bread crumbs out of two peices of weight watchers bread, added an egg, fresh parsley, fresh thyme and salt and pepper. Bake at 375 for 30min.

Glaze was 1tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.

Take the loaf out after thirty minutes and glaze. Put back in the oven for another 20 min (until juices run clear)

Serves 6 and 5 points per serving.

Julie said...

I am happy you are a dancing machine!!
Your meatloaf looks yummy!

JanetM97 said...

Have you tried the different dancing levels, too? I don't know how anyone can do the expert ones. lol. It's dancing madness!

tasty dinner, too! :)

blendergrl said...

im still on the easy level - a few songs I have gotten a B and one A but Im not ready to advance yet :) when I am ready to move up to basic which ones are easiest?

JanetM97 said...

It SEEMS like the early ones in the selection are easier, but I'm not sure. I find the peppy ones with a good, clear beat and not a lot of those tricky exploding elements that throw you off are the easiest. kwim? lol