CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

C25K Week1 day #2

Tonight I did second workout of week one of the Couch to 5 K. I worked late so did not get out until 8:30pm. I left the pup behind this time so I could concentrate on keeping a consistant pace. My legs were tired after a late aqua jog class last night and working on my feet all day but I made it through the 30 min walk/jog intrevals and then took my dog for a 20 min walk to cool down.

Looking at my menus for this week, I think it is time to pull out the cookbooks, do some web searches and come up with some new ideas to spice things up for next week!

Breakfast:
oatmeal/skim/applesauce (5)
Lunch:
Chicken (4)
Fibre One (2)
Apple (1)
Snack:
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Frozen Yogurt (4)
Dinner:
Turkey Burger (8)
Salad (1)

6 points to play with for the rest of the evening

Veggies 4/6 so far
Dairy 4/2 (darn frozen yogurt again)
H2O 1L (another 500ml to go)
Activity: 30 min walk/jog and 30min WiiFit (5ap)

2 comments:

JanetM97 said...

Which Fibre 1 bars do you like the most? I heart the chocolate chip ones. Sorry if I've asked you this already!

blendergrl said...

The chocolate are my favourite too! Someone told me that they are coming out with an apple streudel one soon... that will probably be a big hit with me!