CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Core - Day 3

Fist Core weekend has begun and today went pretty well. I made some roasted chickpeas that someone posted on the WW forum. I am not a bean lover but these were a great crunchy snack.

1 can of chick peas (rinsed to take of the outer shell) pat dry
heat 2 tsp olive oil with spices (I used onion powder, garlic powder, salt and chili)
toss chick peas in oil and spread onto cookie sheet
bake at 425 for 30 min - keep an eye on them they should darken but be careful not to burn

We went to a movie last night and I managed to avoid the popcorn (I LOVE movie popcorn) by having a smal frozen yogurt for 3 points. So day 3 is done and I still have 28 of my flex points left to last until Wednesday. Tomorrow I will do a mid week weigh-in to see if my core change is showing on the scale.

3 comments:

Melzie said...

No movie popcorn, that is fabulous!!!! I can never seem to stay away from it, LOL!! :)

JanetM97 said...

Thanks for the chickpeas recipe! I want to try more bean type recipes (since I currently do NONE, there's no where to go but up). Good luck with your WI! and yeah for all your remaining flex! :)

Julie said...

I think I might try this recipe. I never eat beans but this sounds yummy.
Way to go for avoiding the popcorn!