CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WI#19 -2.2

We came back from our camping trip just in time to WI at my meeting tonight and I lost 2.2 this week. I strayed a bit from my plan while we were camping but earned a ton of AP in the lake to make up for the treats. I had some great camping food discoveries form the WW message boards that made the trip more points friendly.

1. Put a couple of beaten eggs, bit of skim mozzarella, mushrooms, and any other veggies in a ziploc freezer baggie. Squeeze out all the air. Place baggie in boiling water for 10-13 minutes. You will then have the perfect omelet with no oil or butter necessary. These were so delicious that I will be cooking eggs like this at home form now on!
2. M&M meat shop turkey sausages. They have both breakfast rounds and turkey smokies that are perfect for roasting over the campfire.
3. Old Dutch Cream Dill Baked Chips... so good and made me not feel deprived while everyone else was eating their junk food snacks.
4. Pasta salad made with whole wheat penne, fat-free mayo, couple tablespoons of pickle juice, fat-free turkey and lots of veggies.

I was so close to my goal of being under 230 (saw 229.4 before I had to get dressed for the meeting). My goal for this week is to reach 40lbs lost so I would like to see at least 1.2lbs gone. Hope you all had a great Canada Day weekend as well (or a great Independence Day for my Yankee friends!)

5 comments:

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on your wi AND on your fun camping trip! Thanks for sharing your food ideas, too. Welcome Home! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...wave bye bye to the 230's. They are as good as gone! Great job! Keep it up.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, congrats on the weight lost! Activity makes a big difference.
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea for the eggs! I will give them a try! You are doing fantastic! Keep up the hard work! Your melting away =)

cdndyme said...

you did awesome!
and mmmmmmm I love the sounds of the eggs... I might just try that too.
THANKS