CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HYC - check in


My official WI is tomorrow but today the scale told me that I am at a weight I have not seen since I graduated high school 14 years ago! And I am 50 pounds lighter than my heaviest weight 7 months ago. My DH and I were just discussing this milestone and he commented that I finally seem happy in my own skin. I have always been a happy person but consciously or sub-consciously my weight has prevented me from doing many things over the years, and from being able to be completely relaxed and myself in certain situations. I still have a long way to go and if my confidence is this high now I can only imagine what it will be like when I reach my goal weight.


It is time to set some new goals for the next few months:

I would like to reach my 50lb lost at weight watchers by September
I would like to reach onederland by Christmas (that is about 1.2 lbs a week)
I would like to complete the C25K by Christmas


Goals for the next year:
Reach 175lbs by 1 year ww anniversary (Feb 20, 2009)
Complete the mini Tri-athalon in May 2009 (swim 1km - bike 20km - run 5km)
100 lbs lost by April 2009
I really want to thank everyone who reads this blog and especially those who comment regularly. This forum has been a huge part of my success.. a safe place to confess, confide and celebrate with people who really understand what a challenge this can be. Thank you!!!!!!

8 comments:

ptg said...

That is AWESOME - congratulations on all your hardwork. I know you can complete your goal with all the planning and effort you've put into it!

Great job on listing out your goals too....I'm going to have to copy that for myself at home!

Irish Mom said...

I think being happier and free-er is a huge accomplishment. I agree the weight definitely holds us back, its nice to feel more freedom withour bodies as it melts off!! Good luck with your goals!!

Felicia said...

WOWSERS!! You are doing AWESOME!! Keep up the amazing work!! You are DOING IT!!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss! It's a good feeling to be at lower weight. Good luck on reaching your goals, you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I am so happy for you. You are doing an amazing job! Isn't it crazy how great losing weight makes you feel. Why didn't we do this before?? =)

Melzie said...

Go you, that is GREAT!!! It's amazing what getting healthier does for our esteem. I've not lost as much, but I am so much more active now than I was before. And my hubby can see the change too. :)

Great new goals, can't wait to watch you reach them!

Mel via HYC checkin

Julie said...

Congrats you are doing awesome!
Those are some really good goals.

cdndyme said...

~SQUEELS~
Girl, that must feel sooooo amazing!
Way to go and omg just keep it up.
I love your active goals!!!! I know you CAN do it.
HUGS