CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Focus...

I will have to WI on Thursday night this week instead of tomorrow as I promised my nieces a day at the wave pool. Of course, since I am a scale addict I know that I will probably not show a loss this week, or a maybe a small loss or gain. I have not journalled at all this week and I know that is a big problem for me. I have been making healthy choices but not watching my portion sizes. I have been feeling so good about how far I have come that I find myself losing some of the discipline that has been the key to my success. I am going back to the basics, I will be recording my daily menus here as well as my AP for the week. I have a few special events this week that will be a challenge, and I need to hold my self accountable for staying OP. I WILL reach onederland by Christmas - that is my main goal and I will remain focused on it!

Goals for this week:

Journal 7/7 days
C25K 30min 3/3 days
Swimming 2km 2/2 days
Water 2L 7/7 days
Blog Posts 7/7 days

4 comments:

Irish Mom said...

Awesome goals!! Journaling is so tough for me, but I ma working on it!! Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Journaling really does make a difference. It helps to stop mindless munching! Unfortunately, I totally suck and journalling, and I am really good at mindless munching!!

Sounds like you have so pretty good goals, just keep your eyes on the prize! Good Luck =)

cdndyme said...

After vacation it was hard for me to get back into journaling too.
And I find it pivotal to my success.
I know you can get back on track though.
It's funny how easily "healthy choices" are becoming though. I find myself making them too now, things I would never order/choose I am now picking. I am making sure there are tons of veggies with everything too.
Good luck tomorrow.

the Superheaded Sweetheart said...

Hey I'm new to blogging and looking for people with similar interests to connect with. Looks like we're both about in the same place. Check my blog out at:

superheadedsweetheart.blogspot.com

All the best luck and strength for success!