CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to the Great Outdoors

My DH and I are going camping for a couple of days. Last time we went to a huge campground complete with man made lake, swimming pool, hot showers etc.. and we went with 7 other family members. This time we are going to a small provincial park way off the beaten track. The sites are really secluded and right on the lake front. I can't wait to kick back and relax... The park is about 40 min from home so I will sneaking out of the tent early Wed morning to go to my WI. I am sure the 40lb star will be mine!

8 comments:

cdndyme said...

wooohooo
Happy Camping!
and good luck on getting your 40 pound star. I'm rooting for ya.

Irish Mom said...

Sounds like fun!! I hope you get your badge, how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a few days! Have a Great time & weigh-in!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time camping!

JanetM97 said...

have a great time camping (sounds love-r-ly!) and I'm sure you'll get your well earned star! :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy a relaxing time at the lake.
Path to Health

Julie said...

Have fun in the wilderness!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting your star! You are doing so great. I've just caught up on your last few posts and your wraps look very tasty. Good job getting back on track after the chocolate mishap! That's the way to do it! Have a fun time camping =)

P.S. You can really see a difference in your starting pix and now! Way to go!