CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WI#21 -1.8lbs

A solid loss this week. I saw a smaller number yesterday but I ended up eating a lean cuisine pizza as a late dinner last night after some last minute plan changes. Those things are pretty high in sodium so I think I was retaining a little water.

A friend of mine who has been working hard to get healthier as well has decided to train for the mini-triathalon along with me. The race is in May so we have some time.. I am not at all worried about the 1km swim as I do twice that a few times a week. The 20 bike should be alright as well since the route is relatively flat and I love riding. I am very concerned about the 5k run though. I have been struggling with the C25K so she and I are starting back at week one next week. I can visualize myself finishing that race and I really want that feeling of accomplishment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thats great! You are braver than I am! I really admire that. Good Luck & I am sure you are going to do great! I look forward to reading about all your training!

cdndyme said...

Good for you, and I am sure the water retention will be gone by next week.
WOW that triathlon sounds like a lot of fun for you. Keep seeing that finish line and I know you will make it there!

Julie said...

WOOHOO!! Great loss, way to go!