CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

WI #20 -1.8

I lost 1.8lbs this week and FINALLY got my 40lb star!

We had a fantastic time camping. The site was right on the lake front so each morning I would roll out of the tent and right into the lake for a peaceful swim. It was relatively quiet in the campground and very private where we were. Yesterday we rented a canoe and went on a 2 hour cruise around the lake (7 ap!). Late at night with the stars out and full moon shining, DH and I would go skinny dipping (the dog was just watching us like we were crazy) like we used to do together 12 years ago! Here are a few pictures of the beautiful location and one of my "boiled baggy omlette" I mentioned in an earlier post. The breakfast also included the turkey sausage rounds from M&M (2 for 3pts) - the picture is of my DH's portion (his 44 points a day buys a lot of turkey sausage).


2 comments:

Julie said...

Great loss!
Nice pics, it looks like a really nice spot.

JanetM97 said...

Looks like your camping was amazing! and a big congrats on your 40! woo hoo! :)