CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Freaky Friday

Today was a tricky one for staying OP. I knew I would be going out for lunch as my boss was coming for her quarterly visit so I had a very light lunch. When I got home form work my in-laws were helping my husband put up our fence and shortly after my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and niece came over. Everyone decided they wanted pizza (*sigh*) so I went off to Panago to feed the masses. I managed to stay within my points but was a little light on the veggies today

Apple (2)
Boston Pizza Thai Chicken Wrap (9)
Cereal (5)
Piece of pizza (6)
Veggies and dip (1)
Pita chips and cool whip (3)
Cereal (4)

points 30/30
veggies 4/5
H2O 2Litres

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE VICTORY WOMAN!

faced with that type of a day and your only failing was light on the veggies :)

pat yerself on the back!