CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WI#32 -2.6lbs

I weighed in at my WW meeting this morning and was happy to see a 2.6 pound loss. There is still hope that I will reach my Onederland by Christmas goal. I need to lose 2lbs a week for the next 8 weeks.

In food news (sorry no pictures as I left my Camera at my mom's the other day) my husband had the day off yesterday, when I got home from work he had prepared a recipe from my new Eat Shrink and Be Merry Cookbook. He prepared Feast From the East and it was delicious! We have now made 6 recipes from this book and they have all been excellent. The salad he prepared used cold whole wheat spaghetti, grilled steak, tons of veggies and a wonderful Asian sauce. The next time we have it I will definitely take a picture, it was as good to look at as it was to eat.

The three month gym pass that I purchased in August only has a couple of weeks left. I have really been enjoying the gym and the strength training that I was not really getting in the pool. But, I am missing my swim workouts. I can't afford passes to both so I am a bit torn about where to focus my exercise for the next few months. Hmmmm...

I hope all the other Wed WIs went great. I am off to check on blogland now.

6 comments:

JanetM97 said...

Yeah for you on your 2.6!! That's great! Also amazing, a man who sweetly cooks for you from your new cookbook. *sigh*

The recipe sounds delicious. I'll definitely have to try it, too! :)

Kristen said...

wow!! your doing great! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

GREAT about the 2.6!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOo what a great loss! you will be at your goal for Xmas in no time! keep it up girl!

I would pick gym...because to me swimming means shaving regularily and shaving is such a pain in the ass. hahahaha

Chrissie said...

Awesome WI! Keep up the good work.

Julie said...

Great loss!!
Way to go!

The recipes sounds yummy!
You need to take a pic next time for sure.