CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 20, 2008

HYC - check in

Another day OP - feels good! DH and I went shopping to a town 90 min from here so we could hit up a bookstore and then Costco to stock up on meat. We had a Booster Juice for breakfast and Subway for lunch so I had 15 points left for dinner and evening snacking.

I picked up the Eat Shrink and be Merry book I am always reading about on every ones blogs and tonight I made Sticky Chicky (as I had all the ingredients already). It was delicious!! I also made red cabbage and apples (just saute with salt and pepper until tender and then add a splash of red wine vinegar) Threw a side salad together and this entire plate is 8 points!

Today was an planned off day from the gym but I did get in a 30 min walk with DH and the pup as well as lots of mall walking. A little shy on water so far today so I will fill up on another litre before bed while I peruse my new ESBM cookbook.

6 comments:

JanetM97 said...

I'll have to try that recipe, too! I have both of their books. (recipe book junkie, remember) :) YEAH for you for staying on program!

Anonymous said...

You're really on point, Congrats! I never thought about apples in red cabbage to help add a little sweetness. Sounds yummy, I'll have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

GREAT DAY.

no gym but filled with perfect ACTIVE REST.
here's hoping tuesday is just as good....


M.

Martha said...

You're doing great! I think you need to post a -50 picture:-) That meatloaf looked so yummy! As for your custard, try this one: http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/gingered-pumpkin-custard-recipe.htm

I sub splenda for the sugar and powdered ginger for the crystallized-it's as good if not better than pumpkin pie!

Anonymous said...

all your food pics look so delicious!

Julie said...

I always read about ESBM cookbooks and I always wonder is it really good??
That plate looks so yummy, I may have to go buy the book.
Thanks for sharing!