CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fudgicles and Mandarin Oranges

That is what I had for dinner last night... and tonight. My motivation for getting in the kitchen seems to have disappeared this week. I ate out for lunch every day (Subway Turkey or Tim Horton's Chili) and just snacked my way through my points in the evenings never really managing a full meal. I did track and have not gone over my points at all but I need to get back to putting in the effort of making a real meal for myself.

Part of the problem is that my DH is gone for 4 weeks away at work, I am driving the three hours north to visit him tomorrow and will be there until Tuesday. The tiny village he in working in has no Internet access and pretty limited cable so while he is at work I will be pouring over all the healthy cookbooks/magazines I own (I have a cookbook fetish!!!) and am going to make meal plans/ grocery lists for the rest of October. My running shoes and Ipod will also be coming with me and I will attempt to finish week 4 of the C25K over the next three days.

Onederland seems so close when I look at the numbers... deep breath... I can do this!!!!!!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! You are almost there!!

*huggles*
=0)

JanetM97 said...

Have a nice time away! :)

I also have a cookbook fetish. I read them more than do them, sadly, though I AM trying to do more...as you know. Have a safe trip!

Chrissie said...

Yes you can do this. We can do this. Lets get our butts back in gear. I too have been slacking...

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! I really enjoyed your blog...I just started my journey from 260-160 eek I wish you the best of luck

Anonymous said...

Hey there, good luck on your journey. I just joined WW and have started mine....long way to go
you should be so proud of yourself