CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 27, 2008

HYC - check in

This week has continued on plan. It seems so easy when I am on a roll, 10 days of journalling, eating within my points, exercising every second day and I feel the best I have ever felt! The scale has been dropping every morning this week and I think my Wed WI will be a really good one.

The new winter clothes arrived at work today so we had our usual 'try everything on session' I am please to report that I am officially out of the plus sizes on top. The XL regulars are fitting my great and the 1x that I wore all fall are now baggy. I am also a 14 plus on the bottom now and can squeeze myself into the largest regular size (but not breathe comfortably). All the ladies who work with me were full of compliments and it was a great day.

My DH came home from his latest stint away and I made him step on the scale right away. He is doing fantastic! I am really proud of him.. he is six foot four so he is quickly getting towards a healthy weight for his height. He is starting to look like the guy I starting dating 14 years ago.

So all is good here.. I will report back after my WI on Wednesday.

5 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Good on you. It sounds like you're really doing well.

I hope those numbers keep going down for the both of you. x

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DAY!

(and a good one for your hubby as well)

next stop? breathing in that largest regular size :) hope you are still celebrating the NSV...

Miz.

Anonymous said...

that must of been an amazing feeling!! GOod for you!! You are doing great and will be at goal in no time!

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on the new sizes!! I personally love that part of getting fit the best. :D

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. You are so motivated. Food pics look delicious. Do you have a list of receipts?