CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HYC - check in

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I had a really busy weekend. I hosted a going away party for a co-worker. It was cocktail party at my house - appetizers and martinis. I prepared some healthy choices and some not so healthy choices. I did not count my points but I am confident that I stayed pretty close to my target as I stayed away from the desserts and only had one martini.

Then a girlfriend flew in for the rest of the weekend and we swayed from eating really healthy meals to some not so good choices. On Sunday I had a burger and onion rings at a great little drive in, but we went on a 2 hours hike as well to help balance it out. Today my DH and I were stuck waiting for our car to get fixed and decided to eat at a little diner. I had eggs Benedict (yikes) - but I did opt for the spinach and tomato instead of ham. I estimate the whole plate was 15 points - I ate really light the rest of the day and have been guzzling water all evening.

My WI is tomorrow night and so far this week I have been weighing between 209-212 so I am pretty sure I will see a loss tomorrow. I will go grocery shopping right after WI so I am motivated from the meeting to make great choices. Menu is planned for tomorrow, gym time planned for tomorrow... getting right back on that horse!

1 comments:

JanetM97 said...

I wondered where you wandered off to. ;) Sounds like you've been busy! What kind of martinis did you make/ have?

Good luck on your wi- fellow Wed girl. I was down 1 pound in spite of a visit from Aunt Flo. So yeah for that! :)