CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Skipped WI today...

To go to the gym!! I will weigh in at a meeting tomorrow night. I really wanted to try a class at the gym tonight that I heard was really tough. It was called 'mixed bag' so I had no idea what to expect. It was step aerobics combined with weight training and then 20 minutes of core work (crunches, crunches, sit-ups, and various forms of crunches). It was a really tough class and by the time the cool-down began sweat was running down my face (pretty picture huh?). I felt like one of the contestants on The Biggest Loser and it was my last chance workout.

I have the most amazing low fat Caesar salad dressing recipe to share with you.. but will have to wait until tomorrow because my camera is MIA right now. I will post after my WI.

Happy blogging.

3 comments:

Julie said...

A good reason to skip a WI.

I can't wait to read your recipe.

Unknown said...

I will be waiting for that low fat Caesar salad dressing recipe so dont forget!

Good job on your "last chance workout" hehe

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Sounds like your class was a lot of fun, but a lot of hard work!