CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Emotional non-eating

I have had a bad couple of days. Stress in many areas of my life has my emotions all over the map. I missed my WW meeting but weighed in at home on Thursday at 210.4 so .8 of a loss for the week. I have not come close to eating my points since then. Stress takes away all my desire to eat or go to the gym, or even a walk. I got a pretty decent sleep last night and I am off to work this morning. I am going to stop for a delicious healthy smoothie on the way so that my body has something to keep it going.

Yesterday was my one year weight watchers anniversary and I had been planning a blog about all the change of the past year. I will put that together tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im sorry to hear that things are stressful right now. I can relate! Im the opposite ( or used to be) I binge when Im stressed out...but not anymore! :)

Good job on the loss this week adn reaching your one year anniversary with WW. I will be looking for that next post all about it. :)


:)tj

Julie said...

Happy 1 yr anniversary. You have done great and hope you continue kicking butt.

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling cheery. I hope you get happy soon!
I feel the same way too when I am stress no food goes in.
Take care of yourself!

JanetM97 said...

Sorry for your stress! You should be very proud of all you have accomplished in a year. :)

and hope the smoothie WAS kick a*ss! ;) take care!