CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WI#28 -0.2 lbs

ARGG! This weeks WI was very frustrating! I have had small losses, gains and stay the sames a few times over the past months, but I always knew why. Either I ate too much or move too little. This week though I did not cheat a single time, I ate all my points plus half of my activity points. I earned 28 AP this week at the gym an bike riding... I deserve better! My leader told me to try eating more this week - to eat my flex points as well as my AP and see what happens. If I don't see results from that I will try the Wendi Plan that I have heard so much about next week.


So, yesterday I decided that I would use some flex and have a hamburger I have been craving from White Spot (for the non-Canadian readers out there I am so sorry that you may never have the pleasure of trying a delicious, gooey White Spot burger). I had the cheddar bacon burger (no fries though) an I must admit that it was absolutely divine! Last night when I tallied up my points for the day I went to the web to calculate the NI and that lovely burger was 22 points!!!!! That's right I said 22 points!!!!!!!!! Apparently 200 of the 867 calories come from the 'special sauce'. So yesterday I used the 4 AP that I earned as well as 10 of my weekly flex points - I'm pretty sure a 22 pt burger is not what my WW leader had in mind when she told me to eat more :-)


In keeping with the burger theme, for dinner last night I made Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup from the WW.ca website. I made homemade pita chips and served it with raw veggies and dip. We eat very little red meat (aside from 22 points burgers!!!!) so this was a nice change to the constant chicken and turkey. The entire meal was only 9 points and really tasty.




I also ate my Dragon fruit yesterday. DH was not really a fan but I quite liked it. RO me it tasted like a cross between a kiwi and a honeydew melon. I will definitely put it out on the fruit platter the next time I have people over for brunch. I had it for breakfast with one of the new Bagelful cinnamon breakfast thingies. The Bagelful was good but for 4 points I could have had 1.5 cups of Flax Plus Cereal and milk!


To finish off yesterdays crazy eating we had some frozen yogurt while watching a movie. If you haven't tried the new Chapman's Yogurt Plus you must. They are pricey but for only 2pts for 1/2 a cup they are worth the $$ in my opinion. Last night we had Dark Chocolate Rapture but the usual favourite is the Poached Pear an Caramel.
The plan for today is to stain our new fence and prepare DH food for the next week. Hope you are all doing well!

6 comments:

~ Nikisha said...

i'd just like to point that pretty much all frozen yogurt is 2pts for 1/2 cup.

I get the chapmans frozen yogurt and its 2 pts. It doesnt have the fibre that the yogurt plus has, but its good and cheaper :)

blendergrl said...

I think I have tried every frozen yogurt out there (I LOOOOOVE Icecream) and to me the Yogurt Plus tastes more like ice cream than the others - the fibre is just a bonus!

JanetM97 said...

Thanks for the tasty read! I'll have to look into that soup. Your chips look really good, too!

I also heart the Yogurt Plus and it's cool about the fibre- dark chocolate is my personal fave (and my family's). I'm ticked though that it has a wee bit of trans. I think it's the only one though? I also really still love the Chapman's Cappuccino. I might go have a cone RIGHT NOW! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I dropped by, I just bought the ingrediants to make that Hamburger soup from the ww site. Now I know you liked it, I will definitely try it this weekend. I like the Bagelfuls too~but agree for 4pts there allot. The strawberry ones are good and are only 3pts though.

heather said...

Wow I could have done your post word for word. Frustrating, but keep it up.

Kari@Onederland said...

thats it I can't help myself. I haven't been able to stop thinking about that cheeseburger soup. I
think I'm gonna have to make it. Thanks for sharing!!!