CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

On Vacation... kind of on program???

DH and I have finally started the 10 day vacation we have been looking forward to for so long. We went to Vancouver on Friday and stayed the night at his sisters. Can't find NI for almost everything I have been eating so I will list it here and hope seeing itin wrinting will keep me motivated.

Friday

- 6inch turkey sub from Subway
- chicken fingers and caeser salad (on the ferry)
- penne bombay (with prawns and curry sauce) from my favourite Vancouver restaurant
- one large fluffy fresh white bun
-1/3 piece of Strawberry Cheesecake

Saturday

- leftover penne bombay
- McDonalds fruit and yogurt parfait
- one sour cream glazed Timbit (note not an actual donut!!)
- Chicken pita wrap and greek salad (from Opa!)
- Chicken Oscar (from Moxies so it was probably a ridiculous amount of points!!!)
- Some grapes and snap peas in the hotel room

We are in Kelowna now and tomorrow is the 30km trail ride that we have been looking forward to for so long. The most we have done so far is some 10km rides but we have heard this is an easy ride with few hills. We are going to take our time and enjoy the scenery so I hope I do ok! I will update tomorrow evening when we return.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I loved Vancouver. Would love to get there again with the family.

Have a WONDERFUL week!
*huggles*
=0)

JanetM97 said...

Good luck on the ride! Can't wait to hear about it! :)