CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, September 8, 2008

HYC - check in




It was a good OP week. I am having a little scale trouble though. After my WI last Wednesday my home scale was showing me up about 4lbs. This has been going on since Thursday morning. I used the scale at the gym and it was showing 4lbs lower. I am not really upset by the number but this is a relatively cheap scale and I have never really trusted it. So I invested in a new scale that also measures body fat % as well as body water %. It is really cool! I like being able to see how hydrated my body is and am looking forward to watching my fat % drop as my weight does.



I am curious to see if the number on the new scale is in line with the WW scales at my meeting.


My DH bought me a little (almost) 50lbs lost gift. This pretty pink stainless water bottle and a holder for my bike. I love pink! His is the manly green one :)

Finally a couple of food pictures. Tonight I was craving pizza so I created my own with what I had on hand and used a pita for the crust. The pizza had sauce, shrimp, pineapple, asparagus and 4% Allegro Cheese (this is sooo good and sooo low points). Delicious! Next picture is of the Dragon Fruit I picked up at the store last night. It was calling my name, my problem is that I have no idea how to eat it.. any suggestions?



Looking forward to reading all the other HYC check-ins... off to Google Dragon Fruit now.

7 comments:

Martha said...

Hi, you're doing great! I've been wanting to get one of those scales that measure hydration-but I have calluses on my feet and am unsure that it'll work...

Love that water bottle! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

covet the gift.

so impressed by your loss.

LOVE how sweet your hubby is.

he's so like mine---we're lucky.

Miz.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... you got me wondering about that dragonfruit too! Its very odd looking. you gotta tell me how you like it, and if its any good- how to eat it! =)

The pizza sounds yummy! And I love that scale, not to mention the water bottle. I just broke mine yesterday =( Fell off my stepper while I was in mid step, and I crushed it!

Holly said...

Congrats on the (almost) 50 lbs gone! That's awesome!! By the way, your pizza pic is making me very very hungry... looks delish :)

Rhonda said...

Just wanted to let you know I love to check in at your blog to see how you are doing and to see all the great pictures. You are an inspiration! Do you take alot of time to plan all these great meals or is it second nature for you? Keep it up!

Chrissie said...

Looks like your doing great. Love the new scale and bottle. The food looks yummy!

JanetM97 said...

I always look at the dragonfruit, too, but I've never had it. luk what you think of it.(I did buy some fresh figs @ Costco for the first time- they were tasty. :))

Congrats on the cool new scale AND the water bottle. I am so laughing right now cause I JUST posted a picture of MY water bottle. I SWEAR I didn't read your blog first! Our minds are melding or something!! ;)