CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

OOOWWWW!!

My back was stiff and tight at the beginning of the week - by Wednesday night I could barely get myself out of bed. I sat in the hot tub at the local pool and tried to massage and stretch out my muscles. I spent most of Thursday in bed - feet raised and alternating hot and cold onto my back. I was still stiff yesterday but had some mobility back so I went to work - BAD IDEA... this morning it has completely siezed up again and the stretching starts all over. I had a car accident last year and since then my back is very sensitive. I have not found a chiropracter since we moved here (and that is not someone I want to pick out of the yellow pages). It is easy to stick to a diet when you can't get out of bed - and have no one to prepare food for you (husband is still out of town) so I will take that as a tiny silver lining!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Heat packs help! Hope you feel better soon...

Julie said...

OOH I am so sorry to hear you are stiff. I heard people say that back pain is terrible.
I hope you are up and moving around soon.

JanetM97 said...

A sore back is the worst and definitely a workout killer! Try to rest it up. I enjoy a heating pad on mine when it's acting up, too. Feel better soon!