CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 25, 2010

Spicy Monday!

I am still OP and going strong! I am going to make Tuesdays my official WI day so I will update tomorrow. Until then here are a couple of recipes I tried this week.

This is a terrible picture of a really delicious mango avocado salsa. It was so good that by the time I realized how bad the picture was I had already eaten all the salsa. I made some home made pita chips and it was a great snack.


This recipe is also from the October 2009 Cooking Light Magazine. Spicy Malaysian Stir Fried Noodles. I had baby bok choy in my organic veggie delivery this week so I thought this looked interesting. It was really really delicious. Even my friend who thinks she hates anything healthy thought this was great. It had fantastic flavour and the tofu absorbed the sauce beautifully. It was even better the next day.



0 comments: