CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hanging my head... shuffling my feet... can I come back to blogland?

It has been almost a month since I last posted. That is my longest stretch of non-blogging in 18 months. A lot happened in the past month - some good some bad:

My brother got married!

My best friend got married!
I took 12 days off work to hang out with family and friends
I went on a vigorous 70km mountain bike ride through some really tough trails
I went on two short-notice work trips involving many meals out
I stopped counting points or calories
I did not exercise regularly
I drank way way to many iced lattes
I ate a lot of cake!
I drank a lot of wine, tequila, margaritas, cider, pina coladas
I gained 12 pounds.....

I am really hoping that a good solid week back on plan will take care of at least 5 of those 12. This morning my jeans felt a little tight.... I do not want to fall off the wagon, I am not too far out of control not to be able to reign myself back in.


I made a meal plan for the week, got groceries, made a healthy delicious dinner and plan on a long bike ride or walk after work tomorrow.

Here are a couple of pictures from the weddings, and other vacation goodies... can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs, I hope everyone has not given up on me!


5 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun! Love the pics!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Glad to have you back! It's definitely not too late to get back on the wagon! We all have slip ups, this is a lifelong journey for all of us. Keep your chin up. You have done amazing things so far and I have all the confidence that you will continue them as well.
Love the photos too! You are so beautiful!

Debbie said...

Awww...you're beautiful! I check in every so often to see how you're doing and have missed you! Although I never blog anymore...Not sure how I found you. I haven't commented before now, but I wanted to encourage you to continue. I am on ww myself and struggle from time to time, but I know it is the program that works for me.
I know you are going to get back in there and do great!
Blessings to you!
Debbie

SeaShore said...

Ouch to the 12 pounds, but sounds like you had a fabulous time! You can never be too out of control to reign yourself back in. You're right, a lot of it will come right back off. Nice to see you back :)

Julie said...

Lift your head up high... You will always be welcomed back into blogland!

Nice pics you look great!