CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Blendergrl's Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Posted by Picasa
Another day, another picture collage of my evening walk with my favourite girl. She is always smiling or sniffing so I had to get pictures of her doing both. Does anyone know what the orange plant is close to the bottom of the collage. The blooms were like little paper lanterns.. so pretty, I want this for my garden. My food today has been good, we are leaving on Tuesday for a three day camping trip so I am making a list of healthy meals to make while at the lake.. thanks to my blog I can look back at the trip we made last year and get some inspiration for the grocery list.
Hope you are not too bored with the pictures, whatever makes exercise more fun!!

2 comments:

JanetM97 said...

Look forward to the pictures! love your collage. :)

Have a fun trip!

SeaShore said...

We called them Chinese Lanterns when I was a kid. They're "physalis alkekengi". The berries are somewhat poisonous, so I would be careful planting around where your dog spends time unsupervised. I've always thought they were really pretty too.